Wednesday, October 03, 2007

County Girls Rugby U18 Squad.

I am writing to let you know I have taken the decision to step down as coach for the U18s.

This is due to a number of reasons, mainly my commitments with my new job which requires me to be available on evenings and some weekends. Looking at the dates up to December I am unavailable for a number of training or fixtures. Therefore it seems unrealistic for me to continue as head coach when I will not be able to commit my time fully.

Hopefully with Clive on board for the 2nd team, which due to lack of numbers has not been created, and Luke there will be plenty of coaches able to work with the team this season.

At present myself and Catherine are joint signatures for the bank account. I would suggest we pass this over to Dave and one other in the near future.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

Best regards

Vicky Lowe

No comments: