Tuesday, September 05, 2006

New title - wider coveage

At last nights ever so slightly sparsely attended county meeting (thank you Tabard, Welwyn, Saracens, OAs and Letchworth for turning up, and for Hitchin for at least sending apologies - but where were the rest of you?) it was requested that this blog broaden its scope a bit and so (da-da-da-dah!!!) a slight change of title.

So what difference will it make? Well basically material I receive connected with the adult game will now appear here as well. I won't be doing a retrospective search and adding "old" news - ie. anything from the adult game that happened or was announced before today - because that way a degree of madness lies, but any new stuff I get will appear here. So spread the word!

I'll grant you that my links with the adult game is not as good as with the junior, so I'll be relying on people telling me things a bit more!

No comments: